- 5.3 million children in the U.S. aged three or younger live in poor or low-income families.
- 1 in 3 American families reports experiencing diaper need.
- Diapers cannot be obtained with food stamps.
- Disposable diapers cost $70 to $80 per month per baby.
- No state or federal child safety-net program allocates dollars specifically for the purchase of diapers.
- Without transportation, buying diapers at a convenience store rather than a large “big box” store can significantly increase the monthly cost of diapers.
- Infants require up to 12 diapers per day, toddlers about 8.
Put your money where your heart is leading you. Do you realize how versatile Hope Charitable Services is. Check out our New Donation icon. You can now donate individually to any of the programs they have or for them to use where needed. Do you have a passion for the after school programs, the summer day camps, diapers for babies and the elderly, the warehouse, the general fund or just wherever needed. Check us out and let your heart be your guide
If you find it in your heart to help those "In Need" we would like for you to consider making a monthly pledge. The donation is tax deductible. You can make a "monthly" pledge using Paypal or by clicking on the following link and fill out a :Pledge" card.