- 5.3 million children in the U.S. aged three or younger live in poor or low-income families.
- 1 in 3 American families reports experiencing diaper need.
- Diapers cannot be obtained with food stamps.
- Disposable diapers cost $70 to $80 per month per baby.
- No state or federal child safety-net program allocates dollars specifically for the purchase of diapers.
- Without transportation, buying diapers at a convenience store rather than a large “big box” store can significantly increase the monthly cost of diapers.
- Infants require up to 12 diapers per day, toddlers about 8.
Put your money where your heart is leading you.
If you find it in your heart to help those "In Need" we would like for you to consider making a monthly pledge. The donation is tax deductible. You can make a "monthly" pledge using Paypal or by clicking on the following link and fill out a :Pledge" card.